This week, we welcome Reid Rasmussen, co-owner and president of Texas-based Freshbenies. Reid is a former Canadian whose background informed his insight into the future of American healthcare reform and helped him to shape the shift by creating a unique product offering that provides help to those dealing with today’s health care designs.
Tune in to learn how Freshbenies helps brokers make “big company benefits” available to a much broader market and where Reid sees that marketplace going in the future.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What Reid saw in Canada that transferred into an understanding of
coming needs in the USA.
- How looking outside the health care industry informed Reid’s process.
- Why there was a need to make “big company” benefits available to individuals.
- How Reid helps insurance brokers to see non-insured products in a different light.
- Reid’s vision of the future of today’s benefits brokers.
Featured On The Show:
- Article in BenefitsPro: 5 Benefits Predictions for 2020