Group Medicare may sound paradoxical, but it can help expand your practice while freeing up significant benefit dollars for your group clients. Jason McClellan is the President & CEO of Insurance Advisors Direct-Agency, LLC, and knows exactly what you need to do to take advantage of this rapidly growing practice area.
In this episode, Jason explains what Group Medicare is and how different products work and how they can expand your practice while providing a cost-effective solution that often provides a better offering for retirees.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What group Medicare coverage is and how it works.
- What group sizes can take advantage of these products.
- How an advisor can learn about this market, the products, and how to add it to their practice.
- What the employer conversation looks like.
- What markets are open to this type of arrangement.
- The vocabulary and training required to understand and educate others about Group Medicare products.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!