Eric Silverman is one of the most disruptive forces in the area of “enhanced benefits”. You may have been calling them “voluntary” or “ancillary”, but Eric is passionate in his belief that neither of those words make the case for a benefit offering that is more important to clients and employees than ever before.
In this fast-paced interview, Eric explains how advisors interested in enhanced benefits fall into four distinct classes and delves into which group you want to be in for maximum productivity and client satisfaction. If you are currently active in this space or if you have been on the sidelines thinking about how to incorporate these solutions into your practice’s offerings, make sure to listen to this episode.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why language is important and the specific messages it sends when it comes to benefits.
- What the four classes of advisors are as it pertains to enhanced benefits.
- What two keys are for success.
- If and when using professional enrollers is practical and advisable.
- Why the current marketplace and today’s plan designs are driving enhanced benefits.
Featured on the Show:
- Silverman Benefits
- Eric’s 3-part series of articles on the subject: http://www.benefitspro.com/author/eric-silverman
- Nelson Griswold’s Bottom Line Solutions
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!