Although the concept behind Direct Primary Care (DPC) is more than 10 years old, more and more physicians are opting out of the insurance-based world for a practice model that is old-fashioned but in the best sense of the word. Our guest on this episode – Dr. Jeffrey Gold – explains the attraction from the physician side of the equation.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why patient experience is a key driver of DPC popularity.
- How some take up differentials are regional.
- Why DPC is like the old “family doctor” relationship.
- How physicians practice medicine instead of insurance.
- Why ensurance is more important than insurance.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!