One of the benefits of moving from old-fashioned “wellness” programs to today’s wellbeing initiatives is the opportunity to include and address more of the issues employees are dealing with. One such issue has been under the radar, but is now beginning to be addressed: life challenges. In this episode we explore what that means, and why is it critically important for employers and employees alike.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the scope of the problem is.
- What the most frequent issues are that are being dealt with.
- Why creating meaningful help means going a step beyond the traditional clinician-based model.
- How help libraries go beyond content to deliver a meaningful component of the benefit.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!