Today, we welcome the founder and CEO of miEdge.biz, Mark Smith, to ShapeShifters. The miEdge application is an affordable and easy to use service that combines an intuitive interface to a database and search engine of Department of Labor Health/Welfare Employee Benefits information.
I invited Mark to the show to discuss how data can be an effective prospecting and service tool while also serving as a differentiator for benefits advisors. Tune in to learn how the miEdge system helps level the playing field by making even the “average” benefits advisor a subject mater expert, able to tailor client solutions based on their unique datasets.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What “Big Data” is and why it matters.
- How data can be a differentiator for advisors.
- How data can be used in prospecting.
- Whether this is accessible to the “average” advisor.
- Why DOL datasets are not practical for the average person to use.
- How advisors can use data to help clients.