The current health care environment is complicated, convoluted and fraught with misaligned incentives, care decisions that focus on a single price point and doesn’t help consumers plan based on a desired final outcome. Scott Schoenvogel, CEO at Compass Professional Health Services, believes that healthcare navigation programs that account for benefits, consumer decision making and clinical decision points is the way through.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How we got into such a confusing mess of a system.
- What kind of help consumers really need.
- How to help employees understand the often-inverse relationship between cost and quality in healthcare.
- Why bundled pricing coupled with appropriate advisement helps employees and plans.
- How and why patients need to take control of their care.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!