This week, we are speaking with Bill Whitley. Bill is a nationally-recognized speaker, author and sales trainer. He is also a successful serial entrepreneur and researcher who specializes in helping insurance professional attract more clients, close more sales and deepen client relationships.
Tune is as Bill tells his story of how he ended up in the insurance sales and marketing field after building a number of successful businesses. Bill also dives into some of his popular techniques that will help you to shape the shift with your clients and prospects. Don’t miss this episode full of game-changing tactics and advice for building trust and becoming a broad-based advisor to your clients.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to move the 80/20 ratio to something more favorable.
- How to take your clients through the “Your World” process.
- Let your client build their “Wall of Protection.”
- What client attraction stories are and how to use them.
- The 8 secrets of top producing agents.
- How to take advantage of the most common question: “What do you do?”
- The importance of telling stories in your sales process.
Featured On The Show:
- Attracter, Engager… Art of the Rainmaker by Bill C Whitley
- Eight Secrets of the Top Performing Agents by Bill C Whitley