There is a great deal of discussion in our industry about “deconstructing” health plans and the benefits available when an employer embraces a deconstructed plan while working with the correct advisor. Robson Baker, advisor at Clarus Benefits, has studied this strategy and has great advice for those already working on deconstructed plans, and for those who aspire to help employers embrace this technique.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How Robson’s personal experience with the health care system shaped his thoughts and actions.
- Is it just about “hidden cash flow”?
- How can you push the limits on transparency?
- What one university is doing to help educate.
- Getting beyond prehistoric solutions.