Today, I am very pleased to welcome Mark Gaunya of Borislow insurance onto the very first episode of The ShiftShapers Podcast. Mark and I are longtime friends, and his ability to bend the trend of health care and adjust to the current of his business is unparalleled.
When Mark joined Borislow Insurance nine years ago, he was really able to help them revolutionize the way that they were doing business. Mark is joining us to share some of his valuable insight on how they have been able to adjust to the changing landscape of health care over the past several years. Don’t miss it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Mark became involved with Borislow Insurance.
- How they cultivated an atmosphere of health and wellness, and how it influenced their client relationships.
- The structural changes that they were able to make within the organization and how that impacted the future of their business.
- Relationships are the currency that we trade, and they can make or break our businesses.
- How Mark and his team have adjusted to Massachusetts health care reform laws.
Featured On The Show:
- Mark Gaunya
- Bend the Healthcare Trend by Mark Gaunya and Jennifer Borislow
- Inspire to Act by Mark Gaunya and Jennifer Borislow
- NW Regional Hospital Closes – BostonHerald.com