On this episode of ShiftShapers, we are stepping out of the realm of employee benefits, insurance and financial planning to discuss the ultimate differentiator for all businesses – customer service. Peter Shankman is the author of a new book, Zombie Loyalists: Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans.
As an international consultant, serial entrepreneur, angel investor, corporate speaker, founder of Help A Reporter Out and The Geek Factory, Peter knows how to create zombie loyalists and why they are key to your success. As parts of our business become more commoditized, Zombie Loyalists can be the secret weapon that will help to build and sustain your business.
We begin by asking Peter a question we never thought we would ask anyone on the podcast. Peter explains how to create zombie loyalist embryos and how to feed and care for them as they turn into single-minded advocates for your practice. We also chat about how you can lose their loyalty and what to do when that happens.
All of us at ShiftShapers thank you for you continued support. We hope you enjoy holidays with family, friends, great food, and this encore episode:
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Peter’s background as a serial entrepreneur.
- Why he chose to use the word “Zombies.”
- How a jacket and an airplane trip crystalized an idea.
- How to incubate, care and feed your Zombies.
- How to create small instances of personalized “Wow!”
Featured on the Show:
- Zombie Loyalists: Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans by Peter Shankman
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!