This week on the ShiftShapers podcast, we revisit an interview with Rick Bauman, head coach of Intellectual Capital Coaching Corporation, to discuss the importance and role of culture in our businesses. He’ll explain why culture defines your organization and is the biggest differentiator in an age where differentiation is a huge challenge for many organizations.
In many practices, the laser focus on strategy overshadows culture – a critically important component of business. Rick discusses how organizational culture develops and why it’s critically important to individual practices and organizations alike. This episode will help you understand, define and sharpen your culture to deliver superior results.
At the end of the interview, learn how to get a free copy of Rick’s Cultural Engagement Assessment Tool which will help you create a starting point for improving your culture. This is a special exclusive offer for ShiftShapers listeners.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- A precise definition of culture as it relates to operating your business.
- How culture is created within organizations.
- Whether culture can be measured in order to track its effectiveness.
- The correlation between engagement and profitability.
- The importance of giving feedback to your employees.
Featured on the Show:
- Net Promoter Score
- Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance by Marcus Buckingham
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!