Ryan talks about how some of the most successful agents have been adopting new technologies for the past decade, giving them a leg up. We discuss how the average age of agents in the insurance industry affects our willingness to integrate new technologies into our practices, and what to look for in a CRM if you’re new to the tech.
CRMs can help you maximize your sales time, keep up with clients, and prospect more effectively. Ryan describes several different CRMs and the rules-based software you can use to streamline your entire selling process. We also touch on why you must get a CRM that is explicitly secure enough for HIPAA guidelines.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why many salespeople only spend 40% of their time selling (when they should be spending 70-90%).
- How operational change has been slower to effect the sales cycle than other aspects of the business.
- How agents or advisors can begin putting their existing business onto a CRM.
- The pros and cons of cloud-based CRMs and hardware-based CRMs.
- The essential security questions you must ask before choosing a CRM to ensure that clients’ data is as secure as possible.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!