On this episode of ShiftShapers, our guest and I discuss the new and diverse tools that advisors within the insurance industry are using to market their businesses. The fastest growing method happens to be video, and Bart Camarata is an expert on the topic.
Bart is the creator and host of BenefitAdvisor TV, where he leverages his Middle Tennessee State education to produce quality video content. Bart takes on some preconceptions about video – is it expensive to get started? and is it difficult to get started? We also discuss how advisors and agencies can begin to use video in a variety of ways to market their practices.
Listen in as Bart shares his thoughts on why he believes the video is the “King of All Media,” and explains how simple it can be for advisors to get started with the medium. We wrap up by laying out how video builds businesses and constitutes social proof in today’s market.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The immediate advantages of video, including its ability to hit emotional chords better than other media.
- Why video marketing is not just a “carrier thing.”
- How advisors can get started with video.
- How modern technology allows you to avoid breaking the bank and produce great content.
- The ways that videos achieve social proof.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #34: Self Funding Tactics, Strategies and Opportunities – With Craig Lack
- Ep #80: Building a Powerhouse Benefits Agency with Tim Olson
Listen to the Full Interview:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!