In Part 2 of this 2-part episode we will ask David Contorno, President of Lake Norman Benefits and Benefit Selling’s 2015 Broker of the Year about Performance-based Compensation and his belief that it puts advisors in a much better long-term position.
Forbes Magazine called our guest, David Contorno, one of America’s most innovative benefits leaders. As he works with clients and travels the country consulting with prospects and other advisors, he has come to the conclusion that if you use today’s tools and techniques in a whole-benefits strategy, the best model to differentiate yourself is with Performance-based Compensation.
We explore that concept – what it is and what it is not – and it helps advisors deliver a better overall experience for clients while helping to drive significant non-product revenue to their practices.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What performance-based compensation is and it’s advantages
- Where the concept can be applied in our industry
- The value-adds that can drive PBC, and what is more important than costs
- How to achieve demonstrable, repeatable ROI
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!