Dr. Marc Grossman, Founder and CEO at PriceMDs, has a unique 30-year perspective on the industry, having spent time as a surgeon, an administrator and a hospital owner. Over that time he has developed a keen sense of the chaotic and often adversarial pricing system that is prevalent in today’s medical and insurance industries.
He believes that “Episode Of Care” pricing for non-emergency procedures can help all constituencies operate in a more intelligent, effective and efficient manner, while driving significant cost savings without sacrificing quality of care or outcomes.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How did the current state of pricing become so chaotic?
- What is “Episode of care” pricing
- Is it important for patients to know the costs up front (spoiler alert: the answer is not) what you may think).
- How do you drive understanding, employee engagement and employer take up?
- Can offshore medical facilities also play a role?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!