Can any business – ours included – continue without attracting younger practitioners? The good news is that there is a small wave of Generations X, Y and Z taking an interest in the insurance industry. But they are attracted and retained for very different reasons than their parents. Steven Griswold has first-hand knowledge as the head of a multi-generational firm dating back to 1948.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The very unusual path Steve’s father took to starting their agency
- How Steve joined the agency and what he learned from that journey
- How a crisis helped to reshape the agency
- What it is that attracts younger advisors – especially Millennials – to our business
- Why you have to know your mission
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!