Sally-Ann Polson, President of MedWatch, started her career with a focus on “case management and utilization management”. Over the years, that field has evolved and expanded to include a wide variety of disciplines that help members and plans alike. Sally-Ann sorts it all out and discusses her view of what the future looks like.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How the “rear view mirror” vantage point is moving toward looking out the windshield.
- What “population health” is all about and why it matters
- Why the evolution of this field seems to have taken longer than logic might suggest.
- What can be done with understanding underlying disease states
- The role of predictive modeling
- Why biometrics matter
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!