Jack Hooper, Founder at Take Command Health, believes that data is the key to helping consumers connect with the plan that is right for them. Employees make plan decisions for a variety of reasons, but often do not find the plan that is right for them and do not understand the long-term impact of selecting the wrong plan.
We discuss why it has been impossible for consumers to shop for healthcare in much the same way they shop for most everything else in their lives and Jack highlights some solutions that are coming to market.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the right decision is and how consumers can find it
- What pre-group options are and why they matter
- The big opportunity for benefit advisors
- How to have the benefits conversation with employers
- What decision support tools are needed
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!