Brian Klepper, Principal at HC Performance Inc. and Worksite Health Advisors believes that the value being delivered in today’s health care system is a “train wreck” and that many are complicit – and know that they are complicit. He explains why he believes that Fee For Service is the crack cocaine of healthcare. The good news is that Brian sees a new model emerging that focuses on delivering value across the entire health care delivery chain.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the current system looks like and why it’s a problem for all constituencies.
- How value-based care is defined.
- What the key metrics are.
- Whether or not employers are beginning to understand this change.
- Is there a new, emerging class of high-performance health providers?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!