Data and reporting is playing an ever-more important role in helping advisors and employers manage their health care chain and spend. But our guest on this episode, Phil Litvin, Business Development Manager at First Capitol Consulting, warns that there are some red flags you may not even be aware of when evaluating the reporting you are getting.
Phil discusses the emerging patterns that we can be alert for, as well as the challenges within different industries and different types of accounts – from commercial to Taft-Hartley and more.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What is “one-dimensional” reporting?
- Why is it important to use reporting all year rather than as a one-time, end-of-year solution?
- How are employers overspending without realizing it?
- Why are advisors often between a rock and a hard place?
- Will ACA reporting be commoditized in the future like payroll and tax accounting software?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!