David Weingard is an entrepreneur who used his personal experience with diabetes to create Fit4D, a company that helps with both the personal and financial costs of this widespread and growing disease. David believes that even with all of the work that has been done, there is a huge opportunity for improvement.
In the past, addressing this problem has been more art than science. David believes that created a challenge to delivering measurable outcomes – which is precisely the metric plans need. But he is committed to changing that.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How large is this population?
- What are the four biggest diabetes management challenges facing plans?
- What are some of the new programs, and what differentiates them?
- What challenges exist for payers to deliver high value, high touch clinical support?
- Where do we go from here and what does the future look like?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!