We have been talking about consumers in healthcare since the turn of the century, but real health care consumers – in the true sense of the word – are still apparently hanging out at the unicorn farm somewhere far away. Eric Haberichter, Co-founder at Access Healthnet knows why – and is working hard at creating a consumer environment in health care that approximates our consumer engagements in every other industry.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why we must stop focusing on network discounts.
- Why is the typical shopping experience still opaque in healthcare?
- How we create a more normal market.
- The three immutable characteristics that must be present.
- How to move beyond surgical and include diagnostic and therapeutic.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!