Relatively new to the benefits arena, Dawn McFarland, President of M&M Benefit Solutions began to look around and realized that there weren’t many OTHER new folks coming into the business. Worse, many older practitioners are aging out of the business with no succession plans.
Coupled with her involvement with the California Association of Health Underwriters, she has started one of the few intern and mentorship programs in the business. Now, she wants to scale it.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the scope of the problem is.
- Is there a natural influx of new practitioners equal to those leaving the business?
- How to formalize a program.
- Finding strategic partners is just like prospecting.
- The success story so far.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!