Employers are beginning to move the needle on healthcare, and advisors have their ear. There is a lot of debris from old models that needs to be cleared, and on this episode we explore how that is happening and what is coming in its place. New and innovative models of care delivery and payment models are being incorporated into health plans. More importantly, many employers and employees are beginning to realize that they are the ones who are really in charge.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why HDHPs have not delivered as hoped.
- How misaligned incentives have driven irrational markets.
- Why the entrenched bureaucracies keep getting more entrenched.
- ASOs with the BUCAs is not the solution most are looking for.
- How to serve customers and get EBIDTA.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!