As our population ages and medicine gets better, we are dealing with more chronic disease than ever before – and it is a huge cost driver in overall medical spend. Most of it falls into five categories and it represents a significant portion of overall spend. Sterling Smith, Director of Ventures at ACAP Health, offers perspective, as well as tools and techniques advisors can use to help their clients.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How do you define “chronic disease”?
- What the scope of the problem is.
- What are the major categories employers are seeing?
- Can an advisor help to deliver measurable, repetitive savings?
- What are reasonable cost saving objectives?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!