Legislative and regulatory changes that affect your practice and your clients continue to happen despite the other noise from the Hill. In part one of this two-part interview with regular contributor Jessica Waltman, we will explore those initiatives and what you need to know to advise your clients appropriately. In part two we discuss . . . politics! Which parties are taking what positions, how they might impact the midterm elections and beyond.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Reporting changes.
- HIT Tax possibilities.
- EEOC Wellness rules may expire in January and create chaos.
- AHPs and Short Term Plans and their implication.
- New 1094/1095 forms and the IRS showing no mercy.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!