The midterms will undoubtedly create conversations and different directions for what we can expect around healthcare legislation and regulation. In part two of our two-part episode, Jessica outlines some of the thinking on both sides of the aisle, the key players to watch, and much more.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What can we expect to see if the Democrats win both houses of Congress?
- What the result of divided government might be.
- Is “Medicare For All” anything more than a political posturing position?
- Is the Employer Exclusion still in the crosshairs?
- What can advisors do to remain relevant and help effect market changes?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!