Direct Primary Care (DPC) has been available for some time, but it has been marketed mainly to individuals. Today, a small number of DPC doctors and executives are making substantial strides toward breaking into the employer market. Our guest, Alex Lickerman, MD, Founder and CEO at ImagineMD, thinks the time is right and explains how it all works.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Understanding the different DPC practice models.
- The “single shingle” practice still plays a role.
- What advisors need to have credible and successful C-Suite discussions.
- How increased interest in partial self-funding is accelerating the opportunities.
- Why working with advisors helps DPC practices adapt and prosper.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!