Specialty drugs represent an ever-growing driver of our overall enormous drug spend. Pramod John, our guest on this episode, is CEO of Vivio Health, which is singularly focused on using outcomes revealed by data and analytics to bend the hockey-stick curve of this spending trend.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why do Americans have the highest drug costs?
- Exploding the myth that Americans’ costs are highest because we pay for all of the R&D while the rest of the world benefits.
- Can Amazon, Aetna/CVS, etc. solve this problem?
- How can we be efficient and effective when there are five times more pharmacies than McDonald’s?
- Are PBMs part of the solution or part of the problem?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!