Clients want more than a broker slinging the same old solutions – they want an advisor who can help them understand where the money is going, and how to control their spend over the entire claims spend continuum. Our guest on this episode, former professional poker player turned benefits advisor John Sbrocco, has spent time, money and a whole lot of effort to be that advisor, and in the 2-part interview, he shares what he has learned.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How did poker inform his insurance decisions?
- What successful strategies do you need to employ first?
- Three ways for clients to hire you as an advisor.
- The role of social media.
- Why you MUST use video.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!