Can you create an agency that is focused more on relationships and results than on the traditional sales-driven mentality? That’s what Braden Monaco, Co-founder and Managing Partner at Blue Horizon Benefits, set out to learn. Along the way, he and his team created a concept they call the “Total Concierge Approach,” which creates true results-driven partnerships. Braden shares his firm’s journey and what they learned – good and bad – along the way.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What does it mean to “flip the industry on its head”?
- Where do smaller firms find opportunities today?
- How to clearly separate strategy from tactics – and which matters most.
- What his firm’s “light bulb” moment was.
- What he believes the future looks like for smaller, independent firms.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!