Wellness is evolving, but it is also an often-challenging subject for advisors. What is working and what isn’t? What will provide a demonstrable ROI and how do you set expectations and position these programs with prospects and clients? Ed Buckley, Chairman and CEO of Peerfit, has studied this area for years and has the answers you need to make wellness an integral part of your offerings.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How and why wellness became a thing.
- What early models looked like, and why they weren’t productive.
- What are some of the newer, innovative wellness plans doing?
- How to have the “wellness” conversation.
- Setting employer expectations.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!