Taylor Lindsey is a partner at Employee Benefit Consultants, but he is also the fourth-generation member of the firm and he is working to morph this highly-respected old-line agency into a totally modern value-based, data-driven firm. Listen in and learn some of the tools and techniques he has employed to overcome that challenge.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How the agency originally formed.
- What geographical challenges added to the mix.
- How to help very traditional employers make the transition.
- How the sales cycle has changed dramatically.
- Why starting with the financing is a bad idea.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!