Product, marketing and technical knowledge alone are not enough to be effective with today’s prospects and clients. Dana Dombrowski, a coach with Hit The Ground Running, shares some of her tips and techniques for advisors who need to listen more carefully, speak more clearly, and act more deliberately.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why is coaching necessary for today’s advisors?
- What are the key areas of focus coaching targets?
- The critical role of listening.
- Why many make choices out of fear.
- Storytelling and emotion makes connections – and sales.