With all of the focus on deconstructing health plans, the technical aspects of self-funding, advising clients on compliance, and more – it is often hard to remember the amount of good we do as an industry. Advisor Tom DiLiegro’s experience as a young man drove that point home in a very personal and long-lasting way.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How his personal experience drove his professional choices.
- How to make an impact on a personal level.
- How the Charleston, SC market impacts plans, decisions, advising and more.
- Why small businesses are too often forgotten.
- Discussing and overcoming the challenges of fully insured plans.