A personal encounter with the medical system led to a decision that making a difference required a different approach. So Adam Berkowitz launched an agency that takes a new-day perspective in its operations and interactions with clients.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The personal experience that began the process.
- Leveraging technology to control expense and enable scaling.
- Focusing on being educational and consultative.
- The St. Louis market and its influence.
- Working with the shifting mindset of clients.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #170: Making Health Care Education Fun and Informative – With Al Lewis
- Daniel Kahneman TED Talk