This week’s episode of the podcast centers around helpful technologies for advisors, as Nick Lozano, co-founder of Janitor Media and director of technology for the CIB talks about how the pandemic has changed the tech world and job market for technology professionals and how even non-tech savvy people can get started with technology.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- 3:59 Most helpful kinds of technology for agencies and advisors.
- 6:28 The labor market changes and how it affects the technology space.
- 8:32 How productive remote workers have proven to be.
- 12:20 Evolving technologies to be on the lookout for.
- 16:58 Getting started with the technology you have.
- 20:40 Where Nick sees the tech world going in the near future.
5:31 “I’ve seen people make huge investments into cloud technologies. Right? They’re leveraging as a service.”
6:59 “Right now, from a labor perspective, as a technology professional, it is really an employee’s market. The employees are setting the terms.”
17:58 “Just start with what you have and graduate as you go. Get the things you need when you need them.”
20:22 Craft your message first, then worry about the technology to get it out to the world. If your message is good, it doesn’t matter. But, you’ve got to start with that message.”
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by: