Your existing groups are a perfect place to prospect for Guaranteed Standard Issue individual DI. The market is wide open, the underwriting is more accommodating than writing a single DI case and you can be creative with constructing the benefit for your clients. How do you do that?
This week we decided to do something a bit different today and invited Bob Tretter for our first in-studio interview. Bob is the Director of the Guaranteed Standard Issue Disability Income (DI) program at Ameritas. He is also a former president of the National Association of Health Underwriters and has spent his entire career in the DI market.
On this episode, we speak to Bob about the DI marketplace in general and guaranteed standard issue DI in particular. Tune in to find out how you can deliver more value, drive more revenue and differentiate your practice with this often overlooked product.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Bob’s background in disability income insurance.
- The state of the disability income market in general.
- What the market penetration of DI is.
- What the opportunities are in DI market.
- The definition of guaranteed standard issue disability income.
Featured On The Show:
Listen To The Full Interview:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!