This week, we’re featuring an interview with Steve Cain, Principal and National Sales Leader at LTCI Partners, on the topic of the practice area that has completely redefined itself over the past few years – Long Term Care (LTC).
On this episode of the ShiftShapers Podcast, we discuss why using statistics to market LTC is no longer the best method to use and what advisors should change in their approach to achieve better results. We delve into the reason why Steve believes that Long Term Care is an event-triggered sale.
We also discuss the major differences between the first and second generations of LTC plans and why combo products have recently been getting quite a bit of traction. Join us to hear Steve’s advice on how to have the LTC conversation with employers, and discover the new types of plan designs that are being offered today.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Whether advisors are using the right techniques to market LTC insurance.
- Why Steve believes that LTC is an event-triggered sale.
- The difference between first and second generation LTC plans.
- How behavioral finance factors into decision making.
- The new types of plan designs that are being sold today.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!