In addition to creating a presence for his company, Rogers Benefit Group, in a new, carrier rich environment, Jeff Hogan has created unique partnerships with his brokers that help them to deliver an engaging, modern and consultative approach to employee benefits.
They encourage employers to view their benefits offerings just as they would any other (non-benefits) asset. Once that mindset is in place, Jeff works closely with his brokers to bring data and analytics to decisions about everything from core benefits to wellness and other benefit initiatives.
Listen to this week’s episode to learn more about their innovative and successful approach. See how you can adapt their model to your practice to bring greater value and differentiate your agency.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Jeff and his team established themselves as a top competitor in a challenging environment
- What led to their “benefits as corporate asset” strategy
- How they create partnerships with their brokers
- What steps they take to create long-term relationships with employers
- Innovative steps they have taken to bring other relevant stakeholders into the equation.