On this episode of The ShiftShapers Podcast, I am talking to Jimmy Parrish. Jimmy has had a 15-year career in employee benefits focusing exclusively on non-insured plans. He markets legal and identity theft protection plans to groups and has been among the top 20 producers since he began his practice.
I invited Jimmy to the show to share how he was able to build a successful employee benefits business stay on top of his game for 15 years without ever selling an insured product. In a post-PPACA world, where brokers are diversifying their practices, some are considering adding these plans to their portfolio. Learn how Jimmy approaches the market and how his experience and strategy can help you as well.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How the landscape has changed and created an awareness for the need for legal and identity theft protection plans.
- What Jimmy does to work with brokers.
- Where Jimmy’s efforts to educate the public have taken him.
- Why coverage has been developed to protect employers as well as their employees.
- How the legal services business has evolved beyond the traditional multi-level marketing arrangement that once characterized the industry.