This week we welcome Employee Benefit Adviser Magazine’s “Adviser of The Year” Tim Olson, the managing partner at The Olson Group. He joins us today to share his journey to building a successful benefits practice and to talk about some of the innovations their agency is using to keep the at the top of their game.
We begin by discussing their beginnings and the way the agency has expanded to provide a deeper level of value to their clients. Tim chats about the variety of services they offer and how they use those to attract prospects with various needs to become full-range clients. Tim offers key insights into the powerful strategies they are using to stay on top of the changes in the industry.
From using different types of technology to the immense value of mastermind groups, you’ll discover great tips and game-changing advice that can help your agency become a powerhouse in the benefits marketplace. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the “Adviser of the Year.”
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How The Olson Group got its start.
- How you can let prospects know about the full range of services offered.
- What happens when you aren’t the “right fit.”
- Why it is all about the value.
- Why investing in technology is key – for all size agencies.
- Why mastermind groups are crucial to continued development.
Featured On The Show:
Listen To The Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!