Our guest this week believes that to it is time to reinvent the sales cycle. If we look at the employee benefits distribution process over the past fifty years, we’ll discover that it has not changed much and is still very manual, inefficient, and time consuming.
Matthew Wood, VP of Sales & Technology at Lidac, believes that technology and an end-to-end managed sales cycle is the answer for advisors who are being asked to do more with less. On this program we explore the opportunities presented when the process is completely reimagined.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Whether the traditional product-to-sale model is obsolete.
- How technology can help with the sales cycle.
- Post enrollment considerations.
- Whether this is a new motif for core medical or just for voluntary benefits.
- If the total cycle can be shrunk to a few days.
Featured On The Show:
Listen To The Full Interview:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!