We spend a lot of time and effort on enrollment, but how can we use the other 364 days to gain engagement and create health care consumers?
That is the question Justin Holland, CEO and Founder of Healthjoy will help us explore on this episode of Shiftshapers. HDHP designs have shifted more of the financial burden to employees, but that shifts a great deal of the knowledge burden to them as well. As always, the question is how to engage employees.
We discuss the addition of artificial intelligence via chatbots and other techniques such as push notifications and video offerings in addition to the more traditional concierge-type call-in model. Justin offers his experience with those techniques and tools and more, on this episode of the podcast.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Strategies for educating and engaging employees after initial enrollment.
- That consumers actually care about their healthcare options.
- What role artificial intelligence and chatbots will play in personalizing the user experience.
- Why quarterly newsletters and posters in the office are not delivering enough information.
- Where telemedicine is going and how utilization will evolve for the average consumer.
- Why push notifications can help create constant consumer engagement.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!