David Snow is Chairman and CEO of Cedargate Technologies and a self-described “health care junkie” whose career has touched nearly all facets of the health care system. As such, David has a very unique view that informs how he works with and helps companies use data to drive better decision making.
We discuss the notion that data provides multiple levels of analysis, from focusing on the patient through the other elements and constituencies in the system. David explains why there is a steep learning curve, but how we are getting better at understanding and acting on data in a timely manner that affects care and spend.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Is data the piece of the puzzle that helps us make sense of the whole picture?
- What are the opportunities for plan savings?
- How is data different than analytics – and why do both matter?
- Where do actuaries and underwriters fit in the future?
- Why is there often an inverse relationship between cost and quality in healthcare?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!