Jessica Waltman is principal at Forward Health Consulting and one of the most in-demand healthcare political and regulatory analysts in the country. She is also a ShiftShapers regular contributor. As we approach the mid-term elections, you may not be hearing much healthcare discussion on the legislative front, but the regulatory environment has been chock full of initiatives, advices and changes.
Jessica joins us to sort it all out and to let us know what we should expect in the coming months.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- New CMS Guidance on Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Short-term and AHP rules.
- What’s happening in Idaho and Iowa and what does it mean for the nation?
- Will Congress do anything before the end of the year?
- Should advisors “shelter in place” until next year?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!