Today, we’re talking to Craig Lack, CEO of Premium Reduction Strategies. He is a best-selling author and nationally-recognized health care expert and an expert on self-funding who has appeared on ABC, CBS and FOX as well as in a number of national publications.
Craig’s 25-year experience in the industry has given him a deep understanding of the challenges facing benefit advisors in a post-ACA world. We invited Craig to discuss strategies such as the “Spousal Incentive HRA” and other opportunities for self funding created by the Affordable Care Act. He will also share why premiums are just “CRAP”.
Seasoned self funders and advisors new to the world of self funding will learn how to engage employers in compelling conversations that create differentiation and value.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The difference between fully-insured and self funded.
- Why the premiums are just C.R.A.P.
- Why this isn’t the typical renewal discussion.
- How ACA has impacted the world of self funding.
- What the Spousal Incentive HRA is.
- Whether you should create a deductible rewards program.
Featured On The Show:
- NAHU – National Association of Health Underwriters
- Certified Self Funding Specialist Program
- Think and Grow Rich Today! by Craig Lack, Napolean Hill
- Doing More with Less by Craig Lack
Listen To The Full Interview:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!