It doesn’t do a lot of good if a firm has the best benefit plans in the world, but the employees don’t really know about them or understand how they work. What are some of the key tools and techniques you should use to make sure your client’s message is getting through? Ellen Anreder, Owner of Bleiweiss Communications, has spent her career helping Taft/Hartley Plans and others do just that.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How a picket line became a transformative event.
- The 5 key components of an effective communication plan.
- How to set measurable goals to assess your communication success.
- Why it is important to brand your benefits plan.
- Email and text messages alone fall short of getting the job done.