Brian Klepper, Principal at HC Performance Inc. and Worksite Health Advisors, believes that the value being delivered in today’s health care system is a “train wreck” and that many are complicit – and know that they are complicit. He explains why he believes that Fee For Service is the crack cocaine of healthcare. The good news is that Brian sees a new model emerging that focuses on delivering value across the entire health care delivery chain.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What does the current system look like and why is it a problem for all constituencies?
- How do you define value-based care?
- What are the key metrics?
- Are employers beginning to understand this change?
- Is there a new, emerging class of high-performance health providers?
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!